

The photo on the left is the original. The house was clone stamped out in the photo on the right. The color corrected and a snowflake shape entered, color selected on opacity set at a lower level (done within another layer). Another layer added for the text using the horizontal and the vertical slightly varying it to meet the snowflake form.





4 comments:
Your pictures came out great, the lightening of the snowman was perfect. I really like how drastically different the two pictures of the dog are!!!
Whoa, there is a lot going on in these photos. Interesting job with the paint bucket and wow did you make your dog look pretty creepy with those red eyes. That owl shot is beautiful... I'm still waiting to get one of my own.
Elise & Jay - Thanks for your comments. I used the dodge and burn on Ein's picture - I only lightened her eyes so you could see them better. Her eyes are kind of a copper/orange color. The owl shot is of a very low quality due to the camera I had at the time, just happened to catch some movement by the window, looked out and the owl was on the feeder. I was able to get about 6 feet away from it before it flew away (this was from last winter).
Those are a great studio session in paint and text and dodge and burn and crop! WOW. Okay Duncan and I (my dog) love the dog shot best. In fact he'd love to meet her...;o)
The tree with the paint is just totally FUN!
Post a Comment