Sunday, October 26, 2008
Just Because - Halloween & the coming election ;0)
Okay - I just wanted to share my thoughts (which may be frightening for most people to hear coming from me). ;) When we were in Salem, I was Medusa. I tweaked a photo (art filters)that my husband took and made it my icon. I changed the tag line to match the time of year to "Medusa for 08 - adversaries make lovely statues" - well I have to share this and really wish I had a way to film it or to do pictures of it before 11/04 - but I don't so - I thought I would share my thought- imagine Medusa being part of the debate as a third party during the McCain/Obama debates, what would happen... lol... I had to share. That would be such a great short! Maybe I should send it to SNL to do. ;0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Jaytfee/Gallery#5261674537975574786
Hysterical Jay! LOL! We watched all the debates and I couldn't stop laughing because I kept envisioning the last one with medusa taking questions, the candidates being prompted beforehand not to look at her directly... etc. etc. Sometimes I just get these movies playing in my head and wish I could hook my brain up so others could see them. Thanks for the great laugh!!! BTW I got to see the other shots in your web gallery and they are fantastic! In all seriousness I think that your imagery is very marketable. I hope that you are or will venture forth into that area. Thanks again - still laughing! Rach
Extra credit for both. Jay for obvious reasons and Rach because my totem animal right now is the medusa (jellyfish). It's a good totem about going with the flow...
I see Medusa as the big kahuna of the female goddesses so having her on stage with the dudes is a good thing.
Okay I digress...
Post a Comment