Monday, October 20, 2008

Week 7 - Part two having way too much fun



Halloween last year & Al Capone's prison barber chair =

Having way too much fun cropping and putting photos together! Is there a helpline for this??? ;0)


2 comments:

photography by lisa whitman said...

Rach,

The "pirate" in Al Capone's barber chair came out great! A couple of years ago I took a photo of my kids in the early winter so I could send it out as an xmas card, but I wanted to be more wintery looking so I added "snow" to the photo, to make it look like it was snowing when I took the photo. It looks like the real thing. The only ones that say it doesn't are my kids, of course. So learning more about photoshop is definitely addictive. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Nope you're hooked. Mwah ha ha ha!!! You could be addicted to far worse things.