Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week 14 Final Project


(Hawk image courtesy of Tinyfish, dragon courtesy of my husband's desk (letter opener holder), elf played by - Lauren, fairy played by - Sierra, cat creature played by Lucky, scenery courtesy of my backyard)
Two friends (an elf and a fairy) start their day with one of them snatched from their bed. It is up to the other to save them. Throughout the course of the day the favor is later returned during their celebration of safety. Later, while resting, all seems well or is it? Moohaha or should that be 'meow'haha!

4 comments:

Jade and Jay said...

Rachelle, you did an excellent job on your photo story. Your images tell your story wonderfully without words. Did you get your little models to pose for you or did you crop them out of existing photos? I like how you used the color replacement tool to give each character a particular color and what an awesome dragon!

visualdigital said...

Your so great!
Love the use of your favorite people, and a great story, manipulated through,...well, I don't know! What did you use, photoshop I am sure, yet , to get those faces, in those images, ...Nice. Great sharing with the follow up pics and all! Thanks, Diana

Tracy said...

What a great photostory. I love the little fairies. I like the way you changed the color of the fairies. Are these family or friends or just random people. The dragon is awesome. Even without text it was easy to follow.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

This is really wonderful! You did a great job. So nice to involve the girls too because they learned a bunch from this process! World peace through the friendship between fairies and elves...