Friday, October 3, 2008

Week 5 Assignment #3 Frame Slideshow

6 comments:

Jade and Jay said...

Only three... I wanted more. I really liked your first shot using finger to frame eyes; very clever.

Rach said...

I promise by tomorrow evening I will post more. :)

visualdigital said...

WOW! Love it,..really grat slide show,...wish I had one,..love your work too,..thanks for all your feedback,..I respond to your ?'s on my page,.. as Karen instructed,..it seems wierd,.. cause sometimes I could just call,...THANK YOU,. you know, love your stuff,...bless, Diana

Caitlin said...

I love the shot with the eyes! good job

Elise K said...

I love the picture of the road in winter it is truly magical! Your cat looks like it has character!

Anonymous said...

Nice bumpersticker for this week as we begin critiquing other photos...this is a great slideshow with excellent shots. I like the house one best - dining room? great colors in it...